Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday

Went to Lewiston today. Went hunting with my Uncle Sam and Johnny. No deer. I got lost on memories of my Dad and the day seemed so long. We left the property at 1 and visited with my Mom and him for about an hour. After freshening up we took Mom out to lunch at a little restaurant that sat on East Twin Lake. The food is really good, it was warm and cozy with really good service. I ended up tearing up 3 times so not to bad. The ride there was snowy and windy and most of the ride back was about the same. I got home and it said 15 degrees so after pottying the dogs I went to check on my lil chickadees. I was upset because there water froze up. I turned up the heat in their coop and gave them fresh water and food. Tomorrow I will try to hunt down some straw.







No comments:

Post a Comment