Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Well than:

Another afternoon with nothing going on in the woods. Most of the people have left that were camping in the area and there are seldom any shots. I did play with my camera. If Johnny would have had control of the camera we would have had pictures of the 25 wild turkeys that decided to pay him a visit. They went by him and swam in the water below his blind that was in a swampy area. This is the area I hope to take the kids camping this summer. It should be beautiful come summer, still pretty now though. The chickens are almost ready to start trips outside. Tomorrow I will move them out there for a few hours and get some pictures. My yard is not completely fenced so they will have to stay in smaller coops for now. I have my eye on some farm equipment for sale near by and a couple chicken ads. Got to wait and see who coco-doodle dos first. I need to have enough hens.











No comments:

Post a Comment