Thursday, November 21, 2013

Starting the coop

I took the chicks outside for some scratching time....this is where it went bad. The cheap coop we bought and later realized they were to small have no bottoms. Next thing you know we are in the pooper. Johnny started putting the kennel together and I started clearing out our shed. Other than the garage this is a much needed storage area. So the making of the coop has started. I am wore out and we both need a rest after the abuse we put ourselves through. The chickens are happy but are arguing over who the head Chick is. So far Lurkey is winning. Johnny reads over my shoulder and mentioned I must have failed english....I actually aced it just have really poor writing skills. Maybe I need that thing you talk and it types. HA! I don't talk well neither.
























No comments:

Post a Comment